Our proposed mixed-use regeneration scheme will revitalise Sale Town Centre, delivering hundreds of new jobs and boosting Sale’s local economy. As well as providing much needed new housing, our plans include improved new retail and leisure space, a new cinema, extensive new public realm; and a new plaza bordering Sibson and Springfield Roads to the south.
During November we held a number of public consultation events to showcase our plans, with over 600 members of the local community in total attending and provided their feedback on the emerging proposals.
- Meeting the demand for housing with up to 205 new residential units, ranging from studio apartments to townhouses
- Revitalised shopping centre with up to 3,400sqm of new retail and leisure space – creating hundreds of new jobs
- Six screen cinema to boost the evening economy
- Improved connections and linkages to the existing town centre
- Enhancing business growth and increasing footfall in the local area
- Creation of a new public realm and landscaping
- Delivering over 250 parking spaces on site for residential and commercial units
- Financial and infrastructure benefits for the community
For more information please contact us on 0844 800 2441.